Posted: 2 months ago Quote #5904
\nFor example, I replaced an LCD panel on an $1800.00 TV and the panel cost the cheap rs gold company around $2200.00. The customer had an extended warranty, so it was completed, but it would have been cheaper just to replace the TV for the customer.How Can i Check My LCD TV panel type?
A professional Game website is Recommended to you, Rsorder is a Trusted Runescape gold Site 2018 to Buy All RS products with 24/7 online. It owns 10 years of experience in the gaming market and Millons of players from Europe, Asia, South America and so on.Now The new version of Mobile is live, you can buy All RS products with mobile conveniently and quickly!
5% more gold code:RSYK5 for all rs products & 10% Off code:OSRSA10 for all osrs accounts anytime!

Unless it is listed somewhere online, you basically have to take the set apart to get the model/part number from the panel and then Google search that to get a datasheet. For instance my Vizio M260MV and the identical E260MV both use the Chi Mei Innolux V260H1 LE2 panel, which is a 1920x1080 TN type panel with a 6P13S white LED edge light system.

LCD's also has more pixels on a screen than the plasma. They are lighter than plasma's making it easier to move around. Plasma TV's would lose half there brightness after about 30,000 hrs of viewing whereas the LCD would lose half there brightness after about 60,000 hrs. LCD's also have better viewing angle up to 170 degrees and plasma's only go up to 160 degrees. An LCD can't be beaten in terms of picture quality and value.

Interesting question. Having worked on LCD, DLP and plasma sets, I've found that a lot of it depends on several factors. Truth is, they can all provide fantastic pictures, but they also vary from model to model. Much of it depends on your signal source, and one of the things you need to keep in mind, is when you're in a store looking at all the displays,

the store will have provided the highest quality HDTV signal they can afford in their system, and they'll all look great. When you get it home though, it's going to be a different story. It depends on whether you're taking the signal off air, whether or not you have analog or digital satellite or digital cable, how good the signal is from the receivers or cable box and whether

or not it's a HD receiver/cable box. But that's just the beginning. Are you using the HDMI (High definition Multimedia Interface) connection, RGB cables (quality varies greatly) or the regular RF inputs. LCD TV's now have 1080 resolution, so does DLP and Plasma. So taking all the other items into consideration, it's really a personal choice of appearance,

Panels are not universal, they must be matched to the controller. There is single and dual channel LVDS, 6 bit vs 8 bit, older uses TTL, they are resolution specific, and voltage specific (3.3, 5, ad 12 volts), Etc.
Guys!Welcome to Join Biggest Promotion 2018 for RS 2007 Gold&RS Gold& More with 6% off Code CRA6 &2X loyalty points for RSorder members Dec.12-Dec.18, 2018!Snap Immediately http://www.rsorder.com/rs-gold

The Second Flash Sale for Free 150M Runescape 2007 gold&1000M Runescape gold will Begin at 3:00 a.m. GMT on Dec.17, 2018!
Long-Term Discount Code:7% off code SYTHE to buy 07 RS Gold&Up to 8% off 2007 RS Nightmare Zone Reward Points with Code NZP8 Anytime!